Fitter TRAINING CAMPS
SUNSHINE COAST / AUSTRALIA
Join FITTER coaches Bevan and Tim for a 3 day/4 night camp in the beautiful Sunshine Coast of Australia. The camps are for all those athletes working towards ITU Worlds, Kona or wanting a break from the colder weather! Participants will train to a program specifically designed by Bevan and Tim which will include a mix of training, technique, skills and nutrition for swim, bike and run.
- Camp 1: Thursday 26 July to Monday 30 July (4 nights)
- Camp 2: Thursday 2 August to Monday 6 August (4 nights)
The camp program has been designed and structured to make the most of the time available and will offer challenging daily training sessions together with coaching and education. We commence with a welcome and camp overview on Thursday evening followed by a high volume 3-day block of training in swim, bike, run:
- Swim training in Noosa's world class 50 metre open air pool, focusing on swim technique and stroke correction for swimming in the open water
- Bike training on the beautiful roads of the Sunshine Coast including technique
- Run training including drills and technique plus off-road running through the Noosa National Park
- Race execution and strategies plus other group discussions over the 3 days.
- Nutrition and recovery – Fitter Radio's Mikki Williden will be in attendance at Camp 1
- A number of Bevan’s and Tim’s professional triathletes will also be in attendance and will be happy to share their knowledge with you.
For any athletes who still have the energy we head out to the local surf club for a beer and dinner on Sunday night.
Cost: NZD $499 which includes:
- All coaching including training and group discussions over the duration of the camp
- Unlimited access to coaches on camp
- Pool entry to Noosa's 50m world class pool facilities
- SAG wagon support
Accommodation is not included however we have set up a Closed Group Facebook Page for all camp attendees wishing to share accommodation in Sunshine Beach. Details will be forwarded once your place is confirmed.
Numbers on the camp are limited and both are likely to sell out so book here now if you'd like to join us!