Episode 225 - Lisa Norden
(00:13:25) Hamish Pepper, NZ Olympian and Americas Cup sailor, has been a 'Triathlete in Training' on our camp this week. He talks to us about his history as a Sailor and his journey to becoming a triathlete to take on the Xterra Worlds in Maui this year.
SID TALKS: (00:31:37) Sid’s back and we talk 70.3 Worlds, KPR Rankings, Challenge Prague and Ryan Air!
HOT PROPERTY INTERVIEW: LISA NORDEN (01:23:43) We interview Lisa Norden, Swedish pro Triathlete, about her career to date, her frustration with injury and her recent win at the IRONMAN 70.3 Jönköping Sweden.
- Fitter Radio Coffee Club at https://www.fitter.co.nz/join-us/
- More about Laura Siddall at https://laurasiddall.com/
- Follow Laura on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/LauraSiddallTriathlete/
- More about Lisa Norden at http://www.lisanorden.com/ and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/lisanorden/
- IRONMAN Sweden on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/IronmanSverige/
- More about Hamish Pepper at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamish_Pepper