Episode 190 - Eric Lagerstrom
WORKOUT OF THE WEEK/ONE STEP AHEAD: (0:16:48) We continue our discussion about the issues around Relative Energy Deficiency Syndrome.
HOT PROPERTY INTERVIEW - ERIC LAGERSTROM (0:42:16) From Oregon in the U.S. Professional Triathlete Eric Lagerstrom races the ITU circuit but is also a past winner of the Escape from Alcatraz race. He talks to us about his career to date, his love of videography and his plans for the future.
SID TALKS: (1:10:57) We catch up with Laura ‘Sid’ Siddall for a round up of the weeks racing.
- More about Eric Lagerstrom at http://ericlagerstrom.com/ and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EricLagerstromTriathlete/
- More about Laura Siddall at http://laurasiddall.com/
- More about Trifactor at http://activeqt.co.nz/event/trifactor-wanaka/
- Orthorexia study at https://medium.com/@karenpendergrass/orthorexia-is-bullshit-a-lesson-in-intellectual-laziness-2a4813277afa
- Ovarian suppression study at http://europepmc.org/abstract/med/23846160