Episode 230 - Kristian Blummenfelt
FITTER RADIO COFFEE CLUB COMPETITION TIME: (00:15:37) This week our Coffee Club members all go in the draw to win a Training Peaks Premium Account. Draw closes 12 noon (NZ time) Friday 14 September.
FITTER RADIO COFFEE CLUB WINNER: KIRSTEN GILLESPIE (00:16:28) We talk to Fitter Radio Coffee Clubber Kirsten Gillespie, recent winner of the IRONMAN Western Australia free race entry and Secret Double Agent! 😊 Based in Canberra Kirsten has already completed two full IRONMAN races, both at IRONMAN Australia Port Macquarie. This time she’s looking to go faster!
WORKOUT OF THE WEEK: (00:30:37) Our FITTER coaches Bevan and Tim chat about the upcoming ITU WTS Grand Final in the Gold Coast.
HOT PROPERTY INTERVIEW: KRISTIAN BLUMMENFELT (00:58:42) Kristian Blummenfelt from Bergen, Norway is currently one of the best ITU athletes in the world. Finishing 3rd in the ITU World Triathlon Series (WTS) last year he has continued on to win or podium at multiple ITU World Cup races including a win at the Super League Jersey in 2017. We catch up with him in Australia on the lead up to the ITU Grand Final on the Gold Coast this weekend.
ONE STEP AHEAD: (01:35:04) Providing variety on an LCHF diet.
- More about Training Peaks at https://www.trainingpeaks.com/
- More about Kristian Blummenfelt at about http://www.kristianblu.com/
- Follow Kristian on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/triblu1/
- IRONMAN Western Australia at http://ap.ironman.com/triathlon/events/asiapac/ironman/western-australia.aspx#axzz5QHaqYbja
- More about the ITU Grand Final Gold Coast at https://goldcoast.triathlon.org/