Episode 185 - Lauren Brandon
5 MIN FOCUS: (00:16:55) We talk to Toughman's Rich Izzo about live streaming, their recent Championship event plus the 2 races left to go in the Toughman series this year... Chile and Brazil.
(00:28:50) We also talk to Daniel Cassidy, Chief Executive Officer of Major League Triathlon. Major League Triathlon is the world's first and only professional triathlon league in the United States. A mixed team relay that’s already in its 3rd season.
HOT PROPERTY INTERVIEW - LAUREN BRANDON: (1:00:25) Lauren Brandon is a former NCAA All-American swimmer from the University of Nebraska. She found her passion for triathlon in 2010 and began her triathlon journey racing Olympic distance. In 2015 she changed to long course and raced her first full Ironman in 2016, ending the season with a 2nd place at Ironman Cozumel. Lauren’s strong swim/bike combo put her near the front of the race in Kona but she struggled with vomiting on the run. We look forward to seeing her come back next year to give it another go!
ONE STEP AHEAD: (1:34:50) A listener question: Can CLA and L-Carnitine help with body composition.
- More about Lauren Brandon at https://www.lbtriathlon.com/
- More about Toughman at http://www.toughmantri.com/
- More about Major League Triathlon at https://majorleaguetri.com/
- Diana Rodgers Sustainable Dish at https://sustainabledish.com/
- Allan Savory Ted Talk at https://www.ted.com/speakers/allan_savory
- Robb Wolf review of 'What The Health' at https://robbwolf.com/2017/07/03/what-the-health-a-wolfs-eye-review