Episode 204 - Joe Skipper
WORKOUT OF THE WEEK: (00:14:54) How to qualify for Kona on little or no run training.
ONE STEP AHEAD: (00:32:00) A listener question around the 16:8 fasting protocol. Plus we talk about carb sensitivity, intestinal permeability and watermelon versus a carbohydrate drink.
SID TALKS: (00:55:40) Sid's with us in the studio this week and we talk Ironman race tactics for the pros and how they differ from age group racing.
HOT PROPERTY INTERVIEW – JOE SKIPPER: (01:17:00) We catch up with Joe post Ironman New Zealand to talk about his race.
- More about Joe Skipper at http://joeskipper.co.uk/
- Laura Siddall at https://laurasiddall.com/
- IMNZ at http://ap.ironman.com/triathlon/events/asiapac/ironman/new-zealand
- Techniques that can help you run faster, lift stronger, improve your flexibility, and reduce your injury risk at https://www.runnersworld.com/breathing/5-breathing-fixes-to-take-every-workout-to-the-next-level?utm_source=(direct)&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=sharebutton
- Carbohydrate sensitivity at http://www.mdpi.com/2072-6643/10/2/123/htm
- Food sensitivity at http://www.mdpi.com/2072-6643/9/1/84/htm
- Watermelon v carb drink at http://www.mdpi.com/2072-6643/8/8/518/htm