Episode 205 - Kate McIlroy
WORKOUT OF THE WEEK: (00:21:40) Sleep
5 MIN FOCUS - TIM BRAZIER: (00:41:40) We welcome Tim Brazier to Fitter and to the podcast!
HOT PROPERTY INTERVIEW – KATE MCILROY: (00:59:20) Kiwi athlete Kate McIlroy has been a runner, a triathlete and now a cyclist. She’s also been selected for 3 Commonwealth Games in 3 different disciplines having now been announced in the Women’s Road Cycling Team for the Gold Coast Commonwealth Games. We talk to Kate about her career to date and her thoughts around 2020.
ONE STEP AHEAD: (01:45:50) Sleep /continued…
- More about Kate McIlroy at http://www.katemcilroy.com/
- Follow Kate on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/katemcilroy007/
- More about Tim Brazier at https://www.fitter.co.nz/coaching-services/
- More about doTERRA On Guard at https://www.doterra.com/US/en/p/on-guard-oil
- The Epworth Sleepiness Scale at http://epworthsleepinessscale.com/about-the-ess/
- More about f.lux at https://justgetflux.com/
- More about 5-HTP at http://www.clinicians.co.nz/5-htp/
- Thorne Magnesium Bisglycinate Powder at https://www.thorne.com/products/dp/magnesium-bisglycinate