Episode 206 - Sam Clark
WORKOUT OF THE WEEK: (00:16:32) A listener question: How many races is too many in the lead up to an Ironman.
HOT PROPERTY INTERVIEW – SAM CLARK: (00:27:54) We bring back Sam Clark to talk about his recent third win at New Zealand’s iconic Coast to Coast race plus Sam also tells us about his experiences of the Embrunman in France last year.
5 MIN FOCUS: (01:00:20) We talk to Mike Lyons from Recovery Systems about their new product the Minimax plus he has a special offer for our listeners!
ONE STEP AHEAD: (01:25:13) Fasting and caloric restriction - its effect on athletic performance.
- Follow Sam Clark on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/SamClarkMultisport/
- The Embrunman at http://www.embrunman.com/en/
- The Dusi River Marathon at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VV1YPM3e87A
- Recovery Systems at https://www.recoverysystemssport.co.nz/
- Calorie restriction article at https://jissn.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12970-018-0214-2