Episode 196 - Lucy Gossage
WORKOUT OF THE WEEK: (00:17:10) Nutrition periodisation.
HOT PROPERTY INTERVIEW – LUCY GOSSAGE: (00:35:56) Since we last spoke to the inspirational Lucy Gossage she’s returned to work as a cancer doctor and completed her PHD but continued with her triathlon career. She’s had a great 2017 winning Ironman 70.3 Staffordshire, Ironman UK, Ironman Wales and Ironman Italy! We bring Lucy back to find out how she’s transitioning back into work again, how she manages the balance and her plans going forward.
5 MIN FOCUS: (01:18:27) Bevan talks to Blair Cox of Mitchell Cycles about his involvement with a new Extreme Triathlon Event coming to NZ soon! The Kiwiman Xtreme Triathlon…
ONE STEP AHEAD: (01:42:53) Freezer friendly foods.
- Study on Hilary Stellingwerff at https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29140157
- More about Lucy Gossage at http://lucygossage.com/
- Follow Lucy on Twitter at https://twitter.com/lucygoss
- More about the Thorxtri at http://www.thorxtri.com/
- Watch the thorXtri video at http://www.slowtwitch.com/News/Watch_this_thorXtri_video_6579.html
- Follow the Kiwiman Xtreme Triathlon at https://www.facebook.com/kiwimanxtri/
- Blair Cox at Mitchell Cycles on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MitchellCyclesNZ/